“I felt very confident with Véronique, with whom I share a really genuine connection. This is what makes the basis for a strong relationship in coaching, friendship and business. Véronique does not lose sight of what is really important and maintains for you the highest vision of yourself and your project, which inspires others to go further, to trust their inner wisdom as she does with herself. Finally, Véronique is a truly curious person: she enjoys learning about herself, others, emotions, about life…this is for me the place where creativity and knowledge is born.” – Alexandra Abreu Vinagre. (Portugal)
Case study 1: A star is born.
- David is a financial director in the luxury goods industry. Sharp, incisive and charismatic, he is recognised and respected within his company. Despite his incredible ability to stay ahead of global economic trends, geopolitical events, saving the company hundreds of thousands of francs each time, David lives with a lingering doubt.
- Most of the time the doubt is subtle and almost unnoticeable, but when he needs to make important decisions, this doubt eats him up from the inside. Unfortunately this has kept him away from top senior positions, and stuck in unsatisfactory relationships. Frustration, dismay, sadness and anger made the bulk of his experience.
- What David was experiencing was the result of deep transgenerational patterns: couples in which the wife undermines her husband’s confidence at times of crisis, with repeated scolding, criticisms and blames… Feeling him deeply lonely and disempowered.
- “When I became aware of that, it was as if a dense fog had suddenly lifted and given way to the light. I felt clear and peaceful. This doubt was never mine to start with, I had just learnt it unconsciously from my father, who learnt it from his own father”.
- Today, David is on the move, he has full confidence in his genius. He knows that they are the result of sound reasoning and extensive experience. Naturally less prone to criticism and blame, he is now taking the lead and handling all the company’s most visible projects in order to position himself for the next promotion. Regularly contacted by headhunters and invited for interviews, he now takes the time to select opportunities that really appeal to him. Likewise, his private life is thriving as he is now strongly anchored in his value.
Case study 3: Unleashing the extraordinary
Here comes the story of this really cool company I worked with, which benefited from an amazing growth changes when they changed their company’s core DNA. This company was at a crucial turning point because its main source of income was declining. It was therefore essential to open up new markets within a 2-3 year timeframe.
I took the lead on the company’s marketing strategy, and set out to revisit their unique value proposition before deciding how to position them. The company had a high concentration of cutting-edge technologist, and was keen at developing solutions for niche markets with highly complex industrial requirements. In order to get them noticed, I had to draw attention to their specific know-how through speaking events and conferences, beyond attending fairs.
The big breakthrough came after two years when the company was invited to present at the industry’s most important conference, as well as to exhibit its product in the most advanced technology area, an invitation-only opportunity. The strategy paid off: the company was noticed by the big guys – Amazon, Google, Apple, Intel and Microsoft – and substantial business opportunities with large industrial groups and partnerships emerged. All opportunities that would not have happened with conventional marketing.
What exactly made the difference here?
We created big cultural shifts in order to foster a growth mindset and higher ownership from employees. The company learnt to embrace risks and bigger visions, invested heavily in branding and upgrading their internal processes. The company regained its start-up vibes from early days, and the employees started taking pride in what they created. Also what used to be a one-man show became a great example of teamwork.
thank you for visiting
+41 (0) 76 360 7537
(also on whatsapp)
Chemin de la Fauvette, 31C
1012 Lausanne. Switzerland.